Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May 9 through May 15

Driving home at dusk from shopping with nothing much in mind, I stopped on the Wilson St. bridge over the Fox River and framed the river through its bars.

Tuesday, May 10
One of our fellow cyclists, ready to roll.

Wednesday, May 11
Oops - no picture! I really thought I took at least one...but I was getting ready to go out of town the following day, and I guess I didn't take one at the bike club meeting. Oh well, I almost missed other days, and this one was a complete accident.

Thursday, May 12

At Our Lady of the Snows Shrine in Belleville, IL, for the National Formation Workshop of the Secular Franciscan Order.

Friday, May 13
At the spot where Our Lady of Guadalupe is honored.

Saturday, May 14
Jesus waiting for the little children in the play area.

Sunday, May 15
Evening, back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment