Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May 16 through May 22

Monday, May 16

Street light and shadows outside Woodman's food store in North Aurora.

Tuesday, May 17
Our BIG group of cyclists. Unfortunately, this was the last night my little Canon SD870IS worked correctly - the next night, I discovered the backlight was out. Probably a loose connection after carrying it on the bike.

Wednesday, May 18
Our group pulls out onto a busy street.

Thursday, May 19
These lily-shaped tulips are beautiful even when they're a bit past their prime.

Friday, May 20
Having company from out of town made a good reason to visit the Arboretum. Here, a whimsical crocheted "lichen" covers a tree.

Saturday, May 21


My dear friend and National Vice Minister Elaine gives us words of advice at the end of our triennial visitation.

Sunday, May 22
You'd think I would've taken pictures on our bike ride (58 miles in very strong winds) but I didn't take my (now broken) camera. So the orange cat gets his picture taken again.

No comments:

Post a Comment