Wednesday, May 25, 2011

April 11 through 17

Monday, April 11

I stopped at a park on a hill on the way home to get a good view of the sky.

Tuesday, April 12
It was getting VERY dark by the time we got back from our evening ride. This was taken on a pedestrian/bike bridge over the Fox River.

Wednesday, April 13
This time I turned to our garden - a reliable source of photos, especially in spring.

Thursday, April 14
I was very surprised to find that my office mate decorated the office for my birthday! It reminded me of days long ago when we moved decorations from my office to the offices of other team members with April birthdays. It was very nice.

Friday, April 15
Herrick Lake in the rain...with ducks.

Saturday, April 16
This colorful spring leaf is on the parrotia "bush"/small tree in front of our house.

Sunday, April 17
I love the change from bare branches to small leaves! This is a variety of willow.

No comments:

Post a Comment