Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May 2 through May 8

Monday, May 2
Buds opening can be dramatic when silhouetted against the sky. Not too bad for a gray evening!

Tuesday, May 3
The drizzle started as I was putting my bike in the car to go out for the club ride. I hoped it would stop, so I drove on to our meeting point. No such luck - rained out.

Wednesday, May 4
A MUCH nicer evening for a bike ride - and a beautiful sky at dusk.

Thursday, May 5
An oddity seen alongside the highway.

Friday, May 6
Another of the spring beauties in our yard - the serviceberry.

Saturday, May 7
I was looking for something to photograph in the short time between a morning at our Franciscan candidates' retreat and leaving for a friend's 90th birthday celebration. I found it in the unfurling hostas in front of the house.

Sunday, May 8
I was VERY glad I had a camera with me on our bike ride when Dave brought me to this beautiful garden! What a gorgeous place.

No comments:

Post a Comment