Wednesday, May 25, 2011

April 25 through May 1

Monday, April 25
Waiting for the train to get by, with no real prospect for "good" pictures...so I played with the moving train.

Tuesday, April 26
Back to the industrial park where I photographed the flags in the wind - a good place to view the late afternoon sky.

Wednesday, April 27
Another late-night, last-minute photo, of the orange cat doing one of his favorite things, leaning on a human.

Thursday, April 28

Back to the park on the hill, for a sunset over the basketball court.

Friday, April 29

My Franciscan fraternity went on retreat to Cardinal Stritch Retreat Center in Mundelein, IL. I don't know who this is, but a photo of the stained glass in the chapel, before it got too dark, seemed appropriate.

Saturday, April 30

It was a beautiful day despite high winds. When I set out to walk around the lake, I quickly met this doe.

Sunday, May 1
On a final walk around the grounds, I enjoyed seeing the morning sun through the bright green spring leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment