Wednesday, May 25, 2011

April 4 through 10 - starting to catch up

While I have continued taking pictures each day, I haven't had much time for making posts in nearly two months! That's partly because cycling season is taking hold, but also because I've just been really, really busy. I'm going to start catching up a week at a time.

Monday, April 4
I was looking for something after work and found this in the industrial park near our house.

Tuesday, April 5
Left far behind by some of the other riders (who took off far faster than the rated B-C pace of the ride).

Wednesday, April 6
Dave was riding around before the club ride started from Leroy Oakes Forest Preserve.

Thursday, April 7
I took a picture of the very small flowers of the vernal witch hazel after dark.

Friday, April 8

 This was after an evening ride on a Friday night. Only a few of us went out because it was quite cold. The flash lights up our reflective clothing quite well.

Saturday, April 9

 We saw this toad while waiting for more ambitious riders to climb a steep hill.

Sunday, April 10

Ready to ride! (I guess this means that when I have a limited number of ideas, Dave gets photographed if the cats don't.)

No comments:

Post a Comment