Saturday, July 7, 2012

Last day of the Q (except for the goodbyes)

Today's sessions were oriented toward synthesizing a direction for the Secular Franciscan Order in the United States from the various talks and the sharing we had done throughout the week. Some of the most important aspects that participants identified are living what we profess all the time, being God's love in the world, peacemaking, rebuilding the church, and building bridges among people.

I experienced a lot of love this week and a lot of prayers. God's love has really been made tangible for me in the presence of my brothers and sisters. I am very glad that 44 of us from the Mother Cabrini Regional Fraternity participated in at least one day of the Q. I believe this will change us for the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment