Sunday, January 2, 2011

Starting anew

(I originally posted this on New Year's Eve...but on the other blog I manage. I am deleting this and my New Year's Day posting from that blog and moving them here.
)
It's New Year's Eve, 2010. It's been quite a year, especially the past few months. I've had major trips planned with my mom every year starting in 2004, but since Mom passed away on our final trip to Arizona this fall, I don't know what I'll be doing for 2011. The next year will be a time of change, that's all I can be sure of.

However, I have decided to at least try the discipline of committing myself to taking a photo a day. (This is a fairly standard photographic goal - one place that documents it is http://content.photojojo.com/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/. The photo above is just a starting point - I was out this afternoon and it was relatively warm, so I took a walk and liked this bramble at Ferson Creek Fen.

I plan to post my photos on the blog, as I did when I tried this for Lent 2009. We'll see how it goes.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment