Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 5, 2011 - New opportunities


Today I accepted a new assignment at work (which doesn't start until after we meet the deadline for what I'm doing now). It will be my second new assignment in six months - after working on the same project for six years before that. It's a really good match for my experience and I think it will be a positive change.

I'm continuing to struggle with balance now that I'm back to work. Photography was literally out the window - the car window, while I was waiting at a light, going to the vet's for medicine. At least one out of ten was reasonably interesting. I guess having to find time for everything does mean I am forced to try "nontraditional" photo opportunities like this. I didn't manage much exercise today - just 10 minutes of walking. I'm still sore from Monday's 15 minute workout! So go the resolutions...such as they are. Fortunately, I promised when I became a Secular Franciscan to pray morning and evening, so at least THAT stays.

No comments:

Post a Comment